Ojus About us
“Authentic Ayurveda & Panchakarma Centre”
Ojus Ayurveda Hospital and Research Centre, the first fully fledged Ayurveda and Panchakarma hospital in Nepal. Our hospital is registered with the Ministry of Health and Population, Nepal, and is recognised both by the Government and local people as a first-class medical institution on the same level as the best Allopathic hospitals For the last 10 years, we have been offering a range of Ayurvedic treatments to people from all over the world, providing the optimum environment to enhance people’s physical and emotional well-being and help them to establish a nourishing connection between body, mind and spirit.
We are not only concerned with disease and its remedies, we also emphasise the importance of developing and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Ayurveda sees human beings as part of nature and the entire cosmos, whereas Allopathy regards them as an isolated individuals. This is one of our greatest strengths, enabling us to successfully treat people with safe and holistic methods.
We offer a unique way to regain the health that nature intends for all of us through our Panchakarma Treatments, which are specially designed to suit your individual constitution, health condition and circumstances. Our expert Ayurveda physicians offer one to one attention, and recommend the most suitable personalized therapies for the promotion of health, the prevention of disease, rehabilitation and rejuvenation.
Ojus Ayurveda Hospital and Research Centre has been working towards the prevention of non-communicable diseases (chronic diseases) throughout Nepal, as well as holding outreach health camps in different regions. We also offer a variety of training programs based on Ayurveda and Panchakarma for Ayurvedic doctors and therapists, Health workers and other interested parties.
We offers a unique way to get back to the nature through our Panchakarma Therapy Packages, which are specially designed to suit your unique constitution. We offer one to one attention and our expert Ayurvedic physicians recommend the most suitable personalized therapies.
Mission and vision:
“To make a disease-free world through a scientific approach of Ayurveda and it’s allied sciences.”
- To perform completely on the basis of Ayurveda treatment and procedures for the welfare of people’s health. Accordingly other needful procedures and technologies will be applied for the treatment of patient.
- To provide service on the basis of advanced international methods of Ayurveda.
- To provide integrate service by adjoining the sector of health tourism.
- To start the programs on different level for promotion & progression of Ayurveda.
- To provide preventive, promotive & curative health services with the motto of people’s good health.
- To go on research on different conditions for development and advancement of Ayurveda.
- Production of different drugs for own hospital and manufacture the medicines to reach the level of Good Agricultural Collection and Practices (GACP), Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- To promote completely modern research Centre and treatment facilities for all curable and incurable diseases, solution of mental diseases, naturopathy, Acupressure and Ayurveda etc. based on ancient art so that the distressed human society will get maximum pleasure from the treatment.
- To grow different kinds of herbal medicines through preservation of different categories of species. Conservation, preservation, and different kind of medicinal gardens for it. Construction of greenhouse etc. For the promotion and conservation of herbal medicine a cooperative institution will be formed for the farmers to sow herbal medicines. To generate employment and to increase the purchasing power of farmers and to sale purchase medicines for manufacturing pure medicines.
- Publication of different monthly, fortnightly and yearly magazines and writing and publication of research books.
- To study and research subjects associated with Yajna, Organic Agriculture, Cow-Urine, Nature and Environment in addition to the study and research in Yoga and Ayurveda at the research Centre of Institution.
- To form a new integrated system of treatment, consisting mainly of the techniques of Ayurveda, Yoga, Modern Ayurveda Surgery, Physiotherapy and acupuncture
- To begin academic and vocational courses for students in disciplines of Ayurveda and Yoga.
- To organize Ayurveda and Yoga camps in the country and abroad by collaborating local and international agencies